The Anderson School
The Anderson School empowers students to know they MATTER to the world and are ABLE to succeed in life through academic achievement, positive relationships, self-regulation, and self-advocacy.
The Anderson School provides a small, nurturing learning environment which meets the academic, behavioral, and therapeutic needs of students in grades 7 through 12. Working with parents and districts, the staff helps students meet their goals, whether to return to the home school or graduate from Anderson.
In addition to standards-based instruction, students receive counseling and other related services through the certified MCIU staff, including a full-time counselor. All teachers are certified emotional support teachers that can provide specially designed instruction in any goal area. A certified behavior analyst and social worker are integrated into the program and provide further supports.
Students at Anderson are engaged in college and career readiness activities and can participate in work-study or job coaching through the MCIU program. The Anderson School also provides school services to students enrolled in the Explorations Partial Hospitalization Program which is housed in the same building.
TAKE OUR VIRTUAL TOUR
The Anderson School is located at:
930 Jefferson Avenue
Eagleville, Pa 19403
- We foster emotional and academic success
- We focus on the entire child, providing a supportive and nurturing environment
- We use a highly skilled, dedicated team of professionals, including counselors, school psychologist, and behavior specialist
- We want your child to be successful with their relationships and in their communities
- We provide students with the tools they need to return successfully to their home school districts
- The Anderson School maintains a strong emphasis on mastering the Pennsylvania Common Core State Standards
- Anderson School staff work closely with parents and school districts, providing regular interim and progress reports